"Is Religion the Cause of Integration or Isolation in Today's British Society?"
This is the inaugural lecture of a series of national lectures organised by The Joseph Interfaith Foundation. This pioneering forum provides an honest and truthful debate to challenge the status quo.
- Shahid Malik MP, Dewsbury
- Rabbi Danny Rich, Chief Executive, Liberal Judaism GB
- Dr Reza Shah Kazemi, Author, Research Associate IIS
- John Battle MP, Prime Minister's Envoy to Faith Communities
- 30 January 2007
- School of Oriental and African Studies
- Article from The Nation (287kb)
John Battle MP speaking
Dr Reza Shah Kazemi speaking
Shahid Malik MP speaking
Dr Shah Kazemi, John Battle MP, Mehri Niknam, Shahid Malik MP, Rabbi Danny Rich
Some members of the audience at the lecture at SOAS